? ????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in t
o your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Have what it takes?

As I continue to search for my dream internship in New York City (Hello? Are you out there?), I'm always looking for ways to help me stand out and keep my skills relevant and unique. I stumbled on this article from Edelman, an international public relations agency, (and definitely a company I could see myself working for one day) that conveniently talks about how to get hired at Edelman. The article provides tips on everything from resumes to education to portfolio perfection.

It's exciting to hear from an Edelman senior recruitment manager that what I have been preparing for my personal PR is all highlighted in her expectations. Once again what jumps out at me from the interview is the importance of having a strong online and social media presence.

Enjoy the article, study the tips and good luck on your own job searches!

Click HERE to read the full article.

0 comments: